Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gray Hair

Okay, so I already had a good collection of gray hair to cover before being informed of my impending nanny-ism. It's okay - I have a great hairdresser. ;) But it's not the fact that I've been kinda gray for so long now so much as the many, many more I'm getting while my daughter is carrying our first grandbaby. She travels a long way to work every day and when the weather is nasty, it's nerve-wracking for us waiting at home on a late night or icy morning. She put her car in the median once on the ice and we had to go get it the next day. Then she rolled it - totalled it - on another icy morning and we had to go get HER. Then on Wednesday, a perfectly sunny and beautiful afternoon, she was six cars behind a tanker that flipped and spilled hazardous chemicals so they had to completely shut down the highway for awhile to clean it up.

She's fine and baby's also doing great, thank God...but I think He's trying to tell her that yes, He's watching over her, but she needs to transfer to the local store sooner rather than later...or her parents may expire! ;)

No comments: